- All cancellations for transfers booked in a Sedan SUV or Van must be received two (2) hours prior to contracted start time to avoid forfeiture of 100 percent of the estimated trip total.
- All cancellations for Sedans, SUVs and Vans booked for three (3) hours or greater require a 50 percent deposit at time of booking that becomes non-refundable 48 hours prior to contract start time; if customer cancels within two (2) hours of contract start time a cancellation fee of 100 percent of the estimated trip total will be charged.
- Cancellations for all other vehicles (Limobus, Mercedes Sprinter, Van Terra, and Coach Bus) require a 50 percent deposit at time of booking that becomes non-refundable (48) hours prior to contract start date; if customer cancels within 2 hours of contract start time a cancellation fee of 100 percent of the estimated trip total will be charged.
Rules of Conduct:
- No smoking is allowed in the vehicle.
- Any unusual spill soiling or damage to the vehicle caused by the passenger will result in a $250 clean-up fee being charged directly to the credit card on file for the trip.
- No alcohol permitted on the vehicle if any minor (under 21 years of age) is present.
- TNT representative/chauffeur reserves the right to refuse service to any passenger for any type of gross misconduct or inebriation.
Please call 804-965-0990 with any questions!